- Durable, powder coated finishes adhere to AAMA-2604 coating specifications for superior color retention, impact resistance and weather protection
- Engineered to withstand high snow/wind loads of up to 35.5 psf
- Strong polycarbonate UV two sided panels for high levels of protection from the elements
- Awning is fully assembled for easy installation
- Class 4 impact rated (ANSI/FM 4473) – the industry’s highest hail test standard
- Modular design gives customers the opportunity to select the components they need for their specific project
- Features a built-in rain gutter
It Starts with a Base Kit
The Era® Awning features classic design combined with durability and ease of installation. Use a base kit to start your awning project and add on extensions as needed.
With our extension kits, Feeney makes it easier than ever to extend your awning to fit your space.
Blogs that Inspire
Feeney, Inc. Introduces Awning Kits
New kits offer stylish protection from the elements OAKLAND, Calif. – Feb. 4, 2019 – Feeney, Inc., a leading manufacturer of high quality stainless steel and aluminum railing systems, will unveil at the 2019 International Builders Show a line of stationary awnings designed to provide protection in a wide variety of climates and settings. Constructed of powder-coated aluminum and strong polycarbonate panels for long-lasting durability and defense from the weather, the awnings are available in two styles: Icon, a streamlined design with clean…